Returning an Online Purchase
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know. We'll give you a refund or send you another color, a new size or an entirely different style.
You can return items by mail within 45 days of your order date.
Return are paid by the customer unless received a shipping label.
There are no returns or exchanges on final sale merchandise.
Free returns are only eligible for customers shopping within Canada.
Canadian customers will receive a shipping a pre-paid Canada Post shipping label included in their package. When using another shipping method, additional charges will apply. Please be sure to send to the address on the shipping label.
Returns by Mail:
Mail your item(s) using the shipping label included in your package.
Please be sure to write the address carefully & follow the instructions below on how to properly pack your package and return/mail it back to us:
- Detach the top customer portion of the invoice for your records.
- Circle the item(s) that you're returning and note the quantity and reason(s) for return on your invoice.
- Pack and seal your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include the completed invoice.
- Affix your shipping label to the address noted in your parcel. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
- OPT. If using the shipping label provided, take the package to your nearest Canada Post outlet or drop your package in a Canada Post mailbox.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What's eligible for return?
- You can return or exchange any item that's in its original condition (unwashed and unworn) or
unless it was purchased for final sale.
- All swimwear must have the original price tags and hygienic liner intact.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer free returns on all orders.
We apologize if this causes any inconveniences.